Monday, June 8, 2009
File Destructor
We all have been in the situations where we have waited until the last moment to finish paper, and we all know its not a great feeling staying up until two when all we want to do is sleep. When I was looking at http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-web-tools-to-save-your-butt-in-school/, I came across a website called File Destructor. This website lets students creates a fake file that you can send to your teachers. With this website you can choose the extension as well as the size of the file, and when your professor can’t open the file up, you can just blame it on your computer. When I first saw this, I thought about how useful it would have been to know about this for the past five years. However, the more I thought about it the more I became upset. This website actually helps students cheat. In the world today kids are becoming less and less responsible/disrespectful and it is because of objects like these. As a teacher you have no idea whether a student really did the work or not so of course you are going to give them the benifit of the doubt. Especially when you recieve a e-mail from them that looks like their project, and it doesn't open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment